Saturday, January 23, 2010

Madalynne & Vivian playing around!

Found sister's shoe...what a find!

They look like they think they are in trouble!

Savannah says "She lost her pants, they just fell off" but I think there is more going on here. They like to drag her around by her legs and I think they pulled her pants off! Nevertheless she is HAPPY!

Madalynne found this little "Phone purse" and likes it well. Vivian snatched it and she relentlessly got it back!

Madalynne is trying to crawl but ends up scooting backwards. She is getting closer everyday!

3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures. What sweethearts. You have your hands full with another dog now too! Jonny looked at the pictures and says "I want to play with Savannah and Ashley. That would be so fun if you make it for a day to Utah in March!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute!!! I can't believe they are growing so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my 4 granddaughters are soooooooooooo precious

    ReplyDelete