

A couple weeks ago we took the kids to the Renaissance Festival for fun. We were ready for a day out with fun activities. We saw some shows, jousting demonstrations enjoyed eating turkey legs (one of the babies tried getting a bite, I think she will be a good meat eater) and then we saw the trampolines and kids bouncing so high in the air with these harnesses. Savannah wanted to try it but we weren't sure how she would do. She was 3 before she would go up on a slide without freaking out and being afraid of heights. She still is nervous and afraid of heights and Elevators. We thought we would see how she would do and explained that she is strapped in and "can't fall". She did awesome! She was giggling the whole time...I will try to upload the video but it may be too big, it is giving me errors. Here are some fun photos of our day!
When I saw the first picture of one of the twins (I am a bad Auntie I can't tell them a part!) I thought it was Bella! We have to plan a trip to come see you guys, miss your girls!
ReplyDeleteLooks like so much fun! I'm so glad you have so many entries. KEEP POSTING!!!
ReplyDelete